- There is a public parking lot located behind the Theatre. This lot is easiest to access via Sigsbee Street – one street South of Wealthy.
- Street parking is also available. You do not need to feed the parking meters on the weekend
- Be sure to give yourself plenty of time to park
Recitals are a special event, dress up in your best!
- Arrive at least 15 minutes early and check in with one of our friendly office staffers.
- Performers will need to check-in with Academy office staff. Students will be lined up in performance order and then seated in the front row of the auditorium for the duration of the recital.
- Help us stay on schedule by briefly conversing with your teachers after the recital in the lobby.
- Students participating in the next recital, kindly wait in the lobby until the previous group has exited.
Plan to take your own photos and videos.
Share your favorite photos and videos with us on Facebook or via email.
Expect that your child will feel excited about playing. That will help them play their best.
Keep stress down by ensuring that students are well prepared and get plenty of rest before the performance.